We act for anyone who has had property compulsorily acquired by a Council or road or infrastructure authority and anyone challenging a property valuation by a Council or the Valuer General.
Our land valuation and acquisition compensation expertise includes:
- Advice on the acquisition processes for road opening and closing and compulsory acquisition;
- Objections to road opening and closing and compulsory acquisition;
- Submissions and objections to property valuations and rating determinations;
- Court challenges to valuations and rating determinations;
- Applications for payment of compensation offers out of the Supreme Court fund;
- Compensation appeals in the Supreme Court for compulsory acquisitions.